This compact powerhouse offers an impressive service life thanks to its extremely robust hammer mechanism. The perfect combination of the new generation brushless EC-TEC motor and the battery pack ensure maximum performance and endurance.
- Robust: Long lasting quality components, fully covered thanks to the comprehensive support provided by Festool Service
- Maximum power: Thanks to the extremely powerful, brushless, and therefore long lasting, latest generation EC-TEC motor with three speed levels, and T mode specifically for self tapping screws
- Kickback free hammer mechanism drives the fastener rather than spinning the drill around the screw thus protecting your wrist
- Ergonomic: compact design enables you to work accurately and for longer periods without becoming tired, even in hard to reach areas
- Convenient: tool free 1/4“ holder, integrated bit storage, optimum LED illumination of the work area, and belt clip for attachment on both sides
- Mobile: packed in a Systainer, the TID 18 can be integrated perfectly into the your Festool system of tool storage