Titan SC-6 Reversible Tips
- Solvent Proof Seal, One seal for all coatings.
- Hand tight design, Ergonomic handle design.
- Highest quality tungsten carbide assures longest life and durability.
- Fewer passes and better coverage than competitors because of full fan pattern w/ minimal feathering.
- Insertion and knockout tool for no fuss assembly.
- The industry’s longest-lasting orifice.
- Up to 22% wider fan pattern.
- Fits all Titan and most industry standard guards.
Airless Spray Tips
A key component to the successful operation of an airless spray system. They define the spray pattern, control the
flow, atomize the coating and ultimately tell the pump how hard it
must work. A proper understanding of airless tips is critical to the
success of any airless application.
It is important to remember that the orifice size, in conjunction with
the fan-width, determines the spray characteristics of the tip.
When beginning a project, choosing the right tip size and fan width
will determine both coating consumption and production time. If
the tip size is wrong — either by choice or through wear — mil
thicknesses will be too heavy and the finish will be unprofessional.
The spray pattern chart demonstrates what happens as a tip wears.
As wear occurs, the pattern size decreases and the orifice size
increases. You will have to make more passes to cover the same
area. There is no standard rate of tip wear due to the variation of
the abrasiveness of all coatings.
Reversible tips, are the most versatile tips on the market. They are available in many sizes and can be used for a wide variety of coatings. With a reversible tip, you can easily clear tip clogs by simply turning the tip 180 degrees to the clean position and then triggering the sprayer. Reversible tips can be quickly replaced without removing the tip guard and housing.
|Orifice size - inches (thousandths)
|Flow Rate (gpm)